Well… here we are… the last day of 2016. I am not one that likes resolutions that are made on this specific day but rather one who would like to see you make a few promises to yourself:
1. Promise to spend more time in the kitchen exploring and making healthy foods
2. Promise to push yourself harder – especially on the days when you’re training alone and nobody is watching
3. Promise yourself that you will progress slowly, but surely
4. Promise to reward yourself for the small accomplishments along the way
5. Promise to keep track of your nutrition and your fitness
6. Promise to replace every negative thought with a positive one
Wishing all of you health, happiness and success in 2017!